Cloud computing is more than a goal; it's a success mandate.
The delivery of infrastructure assets over the Internet is one of the most significant trends in IT today. ARINSYS's comprehensive, managed cloud services help startups,medium & large sized organizations and research projects achieve business transformation with the economy, flexibility, and speed of the cloud.
ARINSYS can optimize, manage, and secure your IT infrastructure with a number of next-generation solutions:
- We implement technology integration solutions while also effectively and efficiently managing organizational change.
- Cloud integration services that enable clients to design hybrid solutions that meet their precise needs for security, collaboration, and virtualization.
- Assessment services to help customers visualize, strategize, and optimize cloud services.
- Process management services to guide data migration and the integration of end-user applications, servers, storage, databases, and cloud service providers.
- Service offerings in catalog format that aids organizations in the selection and budgeting of cloud solutions.
Reduce the Cost of Embracing Opportunity.
ARINSYS’s cloud-computing services employ a pay-as-you-go approach to technology. Because you pay only for the amount of computing you need, the cost for hardware and software services is greatly reduced. ARINSYS’s approach brings costs down by eliminating the need to maintain computing centers that regularly operate at less-than-full capacities.
Focus on Your Mission, Not Your Technology.
ARINSYS is more than an IT company. We use deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the growth of your business and the long term vision of your organisation . We understand how your IT infrastructure supports the services that you need to provide. It is this knowledge that drives us to deploy flexible cloud-management solutions that enable you to focus on your mission, not just your technology.
Work with One Company to Deploy Your Technology More Quickly.
Cloud computing reduces the long procurement and development cycles inherent in legacy computer systems. As an experienced systems integrator, ARINSYS helps you to quickly purchase comprehensive computing capabilities, such as servers and storage, without having to contract with multiple vendors. ARINSYS offers a framework that allows you to apply consistent security and governance policies across a mix of private, community, and public clouds. You'll get all the benefits of cloud computing built into a unified solution that can be applied across multiple clouds and providers for maximum flexibility.
Everything you need—exactly when you need it.
ARINSYS delivers multiple options and opportunities using a portfolio of solutions that help you assess your needs, develop your solutions, migrate your data, and manage your infrastructure. We provide you with maximum flexibility to deliver technology quickly, cost-effectively, and efficiently from the cloud.
Find a starting point for your cloud thinking with ARINSYS’s assessment expertise.
With customer mission and business needs as our central focus, ARINSYS uses the proven engineering best practices and standards in an iterative process to conduct a cloud-computing assessment and perform design, development, implementation, and ongoing managed operations in the cloud. We work directly with the customer's project team to understand its business objectives, review the agency's existing environment, identify opportunities for migration, and create a roadmap for adopting a strong and secure cloud management infrastructure. Continuous stakeholder involvement is the hallmark of our process.
- ARINSYS customers can control the costs of the assessment. We offer our requirements and architecture services at a fixed hourly labor rate to address the requirements of an RFQ issued by the customer.
- ARINSYS provides customers with a complete and detailed roadmap before any implementation begins to ensure that the appropriate resources are in place.
- ARINSYS's comprehensive assessment services help startups, medium & large business, and innovation seekers envision business transformation throughout the five major cloud computing layers of an enterprise.
Select from a number of cloud service providers with ARINSYS’s vendor-neutral approach.
Whether it's a public, private, or community cloud, ARINSYS's cloud integration solution delivers the best of what the IT industry has to offer without locking you into a single vendor solution. We focus on your mission by allowing you to select from a wide range of cloud providers.
- ARINSYS can match your needs with the best possible service package.
- We provide customers with a unified toolset so they can move workloads and scale automatically across multiple service providers.
- As a technology integrator, ARINSYS sits above cloud vendors and delivers value-added services that no individual cloud provider could offer individually.
- ARINSYS uses the cloud to address its own enterprise computing needs. It uses a state-of-the-art cloud computing data center to generate, store, and process massive amounts of information, while providing a large no. of internal services.
- ARINSYS’s mission is to help the people and organizations evolve, not to advance one technology solution over another. That objective allows us to develop computing solutions that meet the unique needs of each customer.
Choose cloud assessment services from ARINSYS’s fixed-price menu.
ARINSYS offers a service catalog to aid customers in their assessment and selection of cloud services. The document provides our customers with pricing and definitions for cloud-computing assessment, security assessment, and management strategy assessment. It details the ARINSYS offerings currently being marketed in three packages (small, medium, and large) depending on the business’s number of personnel, mission-area focus, collaboration requirements, and required security levels.
- ARINSYS’s cloud catalog provides business decision makers with a starting point and definitions for investigating cloud-computing strategies and solutions.
- The menu of services are incorporated into ARINSYS’s website, providing easy access for customers.
- Fixed-priced service packages make it easier for agencies to budget cloud offerings.
ARINSYS offers cloud customers access to a number of core competencies:
- People recruiting and retention
- Sub-contracting and supplier management
- Program and project management
- System integration
- Transition management
- Enterprise Solutions
Move legacy systems to the cloud using ARINSYS’s full-service, end-to-end services.
ARINSYS provides a full range of cloud services including migrating applications to clouds, developing migration plans and roadmaps, refactoring applications to take advantage of cloud features, and developing new cloud-based systems as needed. For customers interested in managed cloud services, ARINSYS offers ongoing management of the end-user applications, server instances, storage, and databases established in cloud-service provider clouds. ARINSYS also offers services for ongoing monitoring and response, disaster recovery, cloud backup, incident, problem, change, configuration management, service request support, and security services.
- ARINSYS’s expertise with the mechanics of cloud environments helps ensure that no data will be lost or compromised during the migration process.
- ARINSYS’s holistic approach to cloud implementation bundles innovative technologies with project execution, process alignment, and risk management allowing businesses to circumvent the usual barriers accompanying new technology adoption.
- ARINSYS’s package of service offerings allows customers access to innovative technologies that would be otherwise unavailable because technology providers lack the familiarity and infrastructure for dealing with government contracting and performance procedures.
Upgrade your business or agency OS with ARINSYS’s on-demand technology services.
ARINSYS’s portfolio of on-demand technology services including Desktop-as-a-Service (Daas), data centers in the cloud, and Email-as-a-Service (EaaS) virtualizes the operating system of the organization:
ARINSYS’s DaaS solution provides customers with a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) hosted on the cloud. ARINSYS manages the back-end responsibilities of data storage, backup, security, and upgrades. The DaaS solution helps support agency and enterprise telework and continuity of operations policies, and remote and field workers, and enhanced security through centralized control of desktop configuration and patching. DaaS is designed be accessed securely from any location, any time, and on any device, providing a safe, compliant desktop capability for today's mobile workforce.
- Data centers in the cloud
ARINSYS has dedicated resources to help customers migrate their data centers from the office to the cloud. Aside from the benefits of eliminating onsite server facilities, ARINSYS’s cloud-based data solution offers other benefits, including a homogeneous hardware environment, standardized management tools, minimal need for application upgrades, and common software architecture.
ARINSYS’s EaaS platform addresses the challenge of managing messaging services across multiple agencies, departments, and domains. Private cloud EaaS provides a secure, end-to-end messaging infrastructure that offers rapid provisioning of new users, up-to-date software, and improved and streamlined collaboration capabilities in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- ARINSYS helps customers reduce the costs associated with purchasing multiple, standalone software applications for every business process. Our approach to technology on demand allows you to use only the specific features you need when you need them and pay only for the functionality you use.
- ARINSYS’s on-demand solutions keep your business agile by allowing you to link multiple providers and applications together in a reconfigurable, end-to-end framework that helps you meet the changing IT needs of your agency or enterprise.
- ARINSYS’s cloud solutions provide business with the high degree of security they require for the various types of cloud deployment models, including public cloud, government community cloud, and private government cloud configurations.