A Diverse Workforce
Diversity and inclusion drive innovation, employee engagement, and create a competitive advantage in the marketplace. We seek to attract a highly skilled and motivated workforce. We are committed to diversity and inclusion—just as we would any core business area. Differences in thoughts, styles, backgrounds, and opinions are valued at ARINSYS.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion shapes how we view:
- Talent, both internally and externally, to create a diverse and engaged workforce.
- Our diversity and inclusion approach that aligns with ARINSYS's business objectives and strategic goals.
- ARINSYS core values and how they link to our leadership and cultural competencies to provide added value to our customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us attract and retain talented, engaged individuals who want to become part of our larger team.
Diversity and Inclusive Initiatives
Our commitment to diversity is reflected in formal processes reaching all of us. Our approach to diversity and inclusion reflects our commitment to integrate them strategically into all aspects of the business at ARINSYS.
Executive Corporate Diversity Council
Our Executive Corporate Diversity Council is chaired by our Founder & CEO, Abhishek Siddhu, and includes senior business leaders throughout the company. Its charter is to facilitate an inclusive environment at ARINSYS where employees' unique differences, viewpoints, and talents are sought and respected, creating an atmosphere in which our employees can thrive. It drives the various actions and strategies needed to meet our objectives.
Diversity and Inclusion Education
ARINSYS provides both online and facilitator-led education to managers and employees, providing them with the awareness, knowledge, and tools that foster an inclusive environment.
Diversity Pipeline Development
Our talent management and development processes include formal talent reviews, individual development plans, targeted recruitment, and internships. We want our leaders and subject matter experts to represent the workplace of today and the future at all levels.
We have several employee networks at ARINSYS in various locations:
- New Voices is our newest network and provides a forum for early to mid-career employees.
- Multicultural Network provides a forum for various affinity dimensions.
- Women's Network provides a forum for various topics of interest to women.
Each provides a forum for cultural learning and understanding, support for recruiting, leadership and professional development, and retaining employees. All ARINSYS employees benefit from the collective knowledge, perspective, skill, and experience of all employee network participants through internal and external programs and activities.
Our Women’s Network makes it easy to build lasting relationships with each other. If you are a woman in the workplace, you know that it is essential to communicate with individuals having similar backgrounds, goals, and ideas. That’s precisely why we offer you our Women’s Network, with its many unique opportunities and advantages.
Networking opportunities are especially valuable for those working on teams where few women may be represented. It is a great opportunity for you to connect with each other, as well as tap into intra-organizational and cross-organizational opportunities.
Whether you are providing the mentoring or receiving it as a "protégé," there is nothing like meeting new employees, sharing your skills and experiences, and building lasting relationships on such a fulfilling level.
When you choose to be a mentor, you will inspire professional growth and personal development in employees who are eager to learn from your business knowledge and career experiences.
As a protégé, you will receive valuable, real-world guidance and encouragement from someone you can identify with someone who has "been there and done that."
Our mentors and protégés alike say they feel a sense of personal accomplishment, renewed enthusiasm, and more connection to our larger ARINSYS community for being part of the Women's Network.
As a member of the Women's Network, you will also have the opportunity to serve local communities involving projects selected by the membership of each local chapter.
Internal Programs for Professional and Personal Growth
Benefit from various corporate-sponsored onsite events and speakers. Topics range from developing leadership skills, negotiation skills, and learning about ARINSYS career paths to life-enrichment subjects, including personal finance, nutrition, yoga events, and beyond.
Our network leverages the valuable resources created by our inclusive workplace.
Our Multicultural Network is all about you.
About helping you share your experiences with other employees of various cultures. About helping you feel personally connected and part of something larger. About helping raise the level of satisfaction you feel inside the workplace and out. For us, it's about acknowledging, nurturing, and enhancing the richness of our diversity as a company.
Be part of a network that:
- Provides you with value added workplace resources.
- Helps address and tackle many of ARINSYS's business opportunities.
- Identifies issues you are interested in and works with management to create positive solutions.
- Recognizes and supports your achievements.
- Acknowledges and leverages diversity at all levels.
- Encourages your growth and development.
- Provides you with mentoring and networking opportunities.
- Creates opportunities to share knowledge and best practices
- Facilitates the recruitment and retention of high-potential employees.
- Endorses corporate responsibility through community outreach activities that support our corporate mission and diversity strategy.
To our way of thinking, our individual characteristics can be a force multiplier in helping us think about, and helping us solve, tough problems for our customers, our company, and the world.
ARINSYS actively participates in career fairs with a focus on diversity.